Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Heaps of New things at Miss Ali's!








Wow, I have been one busy girl lately. I have added new scrumptious supplies to my store like gorgeous Seam Binding, German Glass Glitter and Swarovski Rhinestones to name a few. New vintage style Scrap Packs and Collage Sheets available as Print Your Own. Also I just added a new Blog Design called Rich Elegance and many more things are coming... I have a big market this Sunday at the Holy Spirit School here in Townsville for anyone that can come along and have some fun. Starts at 8.30am so don't be late as all the good stuff goes quickly to the serious shoppers lol. Should be fun. I will be assisted by my very able assistant Liam and a dear friend. Will post pics next week of our stall. It has been ages since I was on here and have so much to post about. My days seem to be going quicker than ever, do yours? Crazy. Anyway, lots more to do before Sunday so better go and price things and get myself organised while the little ones are asleep. Talk soon and thanks for stopping by. I don't imagine I have many who do visit as I am one big slack blogger, so thank you. oxox Miss Ali

9 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

so many fun things,
oxoxo,
jessi

Siobhan said...

Hi Ali,

You have been one busy girl havent you? Love the new blog design and that german glass glitter looks wonderful!

All the best with your market this weekend.

Siobhan

p.s. by the way I have removed some of my roses from my garden so I can take them with me when we go, couldnt help myself (lol)

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Ali you have added lots of pretties to your store.
Hope the market goes well for you
Alison

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Ali
Hope you had a successful market yesterday.
I love your new goodies!!

Anonymous said...

Ali,
WOW Loads of pretties in your store!! Yummo!!!
Mandii

Katrina said...

Hi Ali! Love your new store look! I am still drooling over your blog templates - I will keep an eye out for any new one's coming.

The Pink Poodle said...

hi ali...thought i should pop by!! love all your goodies..clever clever girlie you....I am BUSY wathching the olympics...have been neglecting my ebay etc..as I LOVE sports...!!! shall have a good look at everything when I can get into my pretty shopping mood...instead of my go aussie sports mode...YES I AM AN IDIOT!!xxx andrea

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,
Just popping over to say 'HI', love the new things for your store. You are so clever!
I have directed another one of our local businesses over to your site to take a look at your web designs, I hope it leads to something for you.
Hope you & the family are well. How's the home schooling going?
Chat soon,
Sarah xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your blog, I love it, keep up the great work.