Thursday, July 3, 2008

Now offering OOAK BLOG Designs!

Pink Poodle SOLD


Toile de France SOLD

Miss Ali's is now offering very unique One of a Kind Blog Graphic sets, either installed or not, you choose. Options are available to just purchase a new banner, banner & button or the whole lot. If you need me to install it for you that option is also available. Check them out here! More designs will be coming soon so check back often if you are looking for a quick makeover or needing a custom design. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see for a design just leave a comment and I will do my best to include that idea when designing. No pressure to buy with suggestions, but I would be happy to notify you if I list one I think would suit you if you would like me to. Just let me know how I can help. Ok sweeties, better keep moving. Hope you are all well. ox Ali

PS. You can see designs available via my Profile Page or click on the preview tiles above. I have opened a new blog to showcase each design and will close them once the design is sold. What better way to see how it will look in real life. ox

10 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Loving your new designs Ali...very tempting indeed!

Siobhan said...

Hi Ali,

Hope all is well.

Just wanted to say what a fantastic idea offering your beautiful graphics for blogs. These are just beautiful!

All the best,

Siobhan xo

Alison Gibbs said...

Fabulous desings Ali.
Alison

Deb said...

Hi Ali.. Your designs are stunning keep up the fabulous work.
Take Care precious.
Deb x

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Ali~
I'm visiting from Sherri's Antique Cafe. Love what you've done over there!
~Tracie
My Petite Maison

Anonymous said...

Your new designs are delicious! Love your blog and new shop..your so pretty!
xxoo Denise

The Pink Poodle said...

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! thanks again for YOUR HELP...your advice.your dedication..

I shall treasure you for ever..

xx the pink-poodle!!!! aka andrea

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Miss Ali, am thrilled to see you designed the website for Just Tickled Pink in Adelaide. Petah, Sandy and I were there in May and we started chatting about websites and we all recommended you. It looks great and i thoroughly recommend everyone visits there as we LOVED IT. hope they load some photos soon in the gallery for me to revisit! Mel xxx

Anonymous said...

AHey Ali,
I love the new designs!! VERY pretty!!
mands

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.