Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back in the Saddle!

Boy it felt good yesterday to have a lovely friend over and to start getting creative again. It has been soooo long since I have done any designing or creating. Pretty much since late last year. So yesterdays fun was very welcome and has helped me to enjoy a side to me that I had just about shut out. I just realised this post is number 99 so out of tradition, I will try and make the next one a giveaway post. Will have a think about it and let you know. Ok, as I promised in the last post, I have included some photos of my card making yesterday. I may look back in a few months and cringe at my first attempts lol, but hey, it has been about 6 months since I have done anything at all remotely creative. So here goes, be kind... ox Ali










Here are some of the coordinating envelopes I did for each one. Ciao for now lovelies. ox Ali

5 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

I'm very pleased to see those creative juices of yours haven't dried up - they are alive and working very well by the results of your beautiful cards!!!

Wow 99 posts!! Maybe you might include some of your new cards in your giveaway!!

Glad making those beauties helped you Ali
xo

Antique Rose Designs said...

Hi Ali just popped in to say hello. I've just joined blogging land so I thought I better go visit a few people. Sorry to hear that you gave up your business but family has to come first and congratulations on your pregnancy that will keep you very busy for a while. I'll be back to visit soon. Carol xxoo

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,
You've still got it! Those cards look just lovely.
Glad you had fun making them, cant wait to see what sort you do next.
~S~ xxx

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

It's good to see you post. I'm glad you got a little creative time into your day. You've got a heavy load right now, and it's good to clear your head, even for a little while!

Natasha Burns said...

Ali you haven't lost your creativity that's for sure! They're really beautiful cards! And I love the envelopes, they're beautiful in their own right.
Well done cutie!
Congrats on the 100 minus one posts :)