Saturday, July 28, 2007

More family pics!


Ok, again with the kiddie pictures lol. Sorry to those of you who don't care about my kids lol. My family look on here too for updates so I put them up for their benefit mainly. Bear with me if you can. This was just a couple of a heap of pics i snapped this afternoon as we played in the backyard. We had a lovely time. I just decided this afternoon that we might have Joshy's and Gracies birthday at the same time next week. Grace is too little to know or care and so is Josh really. Will have to do two cakes and we should be able to pull it off lol. Anyway, just doing last minute things for the market, and clearing my camera ready for use tomorrow. Will show you my stall and bits later on. oxoxo good night all and take care.

7 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

GORGEOUS kiddies Ali!!!!! Thanks for sharing! Good luck with the market in the morning, hope you get enough sleep first xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,
Lovely pics...your kids are just gorgeous!!
Hope you do well with the markets and have fun too!
All the best,
Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Ali your kids are adorable but they don't have jumpers and coats on, how lovely to be warm at this time of the year
Thanks for sharing them with us
lots of love from Gail in chilly Melbourne

Florence said...

your kids look so beautiful in a delightfuly cheeky way.
phew- another market down!!
thanks for the heads up on the web sites- yours looks fantastic

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

What precious little ones! And I love your site.... I found you thru Sweet Remembrance! I will be back again soon!
Barbara

My Pink Boutique said...

You have a very sweet family! Thanks for sharing!

:)
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali, Everything is so beautiful and so are your georgeous children.
I am a personal friend of Sue Betteridge and Mellisa Lewis and I would like to recommend and vouch for the craftsmanship of all the beautiful handmade items. They are all exquisite. I thoroughtly enjoyed visiting your site and your stall at the market.

Julie